Paw Paw Schools will provide academic, social and emotional learning for all students every day.
* All students can learn and the measure of student success is determined by what is learned.
* The learning/working culture must be nurturing, safe, orderly, respectful and supportive.
* Everything we do must be based on what is in the best interest of Paw Paw Students.
* Collaborative instructional leadership and high quality teaching are essential for high achievement.
* All staff must continue to learn and will participate in professional development that is goal- focused, sustained, and guided by research-based principles.
* Accountability data must be used system-wide to make informed decisions about teaching/learning.
* Parents, businesses and community members are valued and respected partners.